You’re a skilled and passionated ‘Supply Chain Projectmanager’
Do we have your attention? Allright, this is what our client can offer you:
- Working in a company with international allure but very informal culture;
- A great salary which grows proportionally depending on your leadership skills;
- Projects in healthcare, industry, automotive, packaging and other sectors;
- A lot of possibility for growth within your role and the company;
- 20 Billion euro a year turn-over means lots of possibilities;
- A permanent challenging job with excellent woring conditions (bonus, 13th month etc.)
- Combining your software and hardware skills and stay in touch with the newest tech.
Are you the ‘Supply Chain Projectmanager’ who we’re looking for?
- The Supply Chain Projectmanager will drive ongoing enhancements and increased efficiency within our clients global price administration process.
- You will manage indirect resources dedicated to improving the companies global supply chain processes and software.
- You strategize and utilizes defined tools to monitor project cost trends, striving continuously to improve the customer.
- You coordinate with the purchase community to ensure pricing implementation that increase the efficiency of the global price administration process and allow the company to stay in front of our competition from a supply chain management standpoint;
- You forge successful relationships with the purchasing community and suppliers to work and apply new negotiated prices;
- You follow supply Chain metrics for evaluating successful supply chain performance;
- You demonstrate a return on investment for all enhancements made to the companies supply chain tools or processes;
Our client is characterized by:
- Their unique combination of global expertise, ingenuity, analytics and financial performance has contributed to the success of the world’s most well-known brands.
- They help companies design, build and take their products to market quickly, affordably and efficiently. But more than that,
- They help customers intelligently design their supply chains to be agile, economical and effective even in uncertain times. And that is what leads to long-term success.
- Work with specific regional design centers to enhance product and technical development overall capability.
- Help sell their Engineering Technology Services, services and when applicable, supporting products.
What are their expectations? That’s not that difficult:
Ability to define software requirements and create procedural manuals;
Ability to effectively present information or training material and respond to questions from relatively large groups of people;
Strong problem solving, analytic, negotiation, project management and people skills are a must;
Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, summarize information and draw valid conclusions;
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume;
Ability to solve practical problems with limited information;
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form;
Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines;
Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business.
- Three to five years business experience as a business analyst .
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
If you are interested and have the right qualifications then please forward your motivation and resume by clicking the ‘reageer op deze vacture’ button on the page. If you have any questions please contact us. You can find our contact details on the page. We hope to hear from you soon!