In order to strengthen the Operation Support and Pre-production department, we are looking for a PRE PRODUCTION ENGINEER who would like to be part of a global operating company.
What are you going to do?
- Be the main entry point to centralize user requests for assistance coming from the personalization site;
- Active searching for optimal solutions to solve daily production issues and fit to customer requirements;
- Data administration and pull outs process;
- Programing in personalization system (CPS) related to implementation of e.g. new products, reporting, new functionality configuration, change requests, etc.;
- Keys administration management and support;
- Maintain an up-to-date documentation on the personalization platform in Dutch and English;
- Provide the first level of troubleshooting and gather the required information for escalation to Regional Service Centre support team;
- Industrialization of the personalization chain;
- Act for standardization and continuous improvement;
Who are we looking for?
Education and experience:
- Education: Technical education in Electronics and / or industrial IT;
- Experience with and working in production environment / industry;
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure, network, programming languages (C #, C ++, Java,…);
- Dynamic, Customer and result oriented;
- Rigorous, strong drive to solve problem, creative problem solving skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal;
What we offer you?
- A challenging job within a dynamic, international organization with short communication lines and space for own initiative and development;
- A team of driven, flexible, enthusiastic and nice colleagues;
- Good guidance and support at the start of the job;
- A competitive salary based;
- Good secondary conditions such as pension plan, collective health insurance and more;
If you are interested in our vacancy, please press "Reageer op deze vacature" button and send us your CV and motivation letter.