Traveling, installing, trouble shooting and solving technical challenges!
So do we have your attention? Well, this is what our customer can offer you
- Working with high-tech equipment accommodated with the newest sensors in an ambitious environment
- A great salary which proportionally grows depending on your engineering and leadership skills
- A role that is flexible and can be moulded based on your skills and creativity
- Monthly holiday payout
- A lot of possibility for growth within your role and the company
- Your technical skills can be used to their fullest and you can keep evolving them
- Combining your software and hardware skills and stay in touch with the newest tech
- What you see is what you get: A live testing setup is available at the office
Are you the automation engineer that we are looking for?
- You are responsible for providing support and training on the installation of the plant measurement systems.
- You regularly interface and have a good relationship with technical staff as well as Project Managers, Engineers both at our office in Heerlen as well as at the clients’ site.
- You are well prepared for the upcoming trip to the US next week, contact the client to make sure that the installation requirements on site are met.
- After having installed the product on site, you verify the completed installation and perform quality checks because customer satisfaction is the number one priority.
- This sometimes involves a lot of trouble-shooting!
- Before you return to the office, you make sure that the users and Engineers are trained well in the application of the automation technologies and user interfaces.
- Upon your return, you prepare a detailed installation report with details for the COO, to whom you report directly.
The characteristics of our customer:
- Their success story is a combination of different technologies, from computer vision over electronic engineering to plant biology
- Their PlantEye technology is a unique combination of multiple scanning technologies and is used word-wide
- Their customer base varies from university-laboratoria to the biggest players in bio-tech and crop-growers
- They follow an informal and easy going culture with room for fun and humour
- On Friday afternoon the weekend is celebrated together with your colleagues
- They are eager to learn, improve and will grow really big
What do they expect from you? Okay, let’s go:
Certified Engineer in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Automation Technology or a related field
3 years of relevant work experience and technical expertise in complex automation systems and electronic engineering
willingness to travel (up to 40%)
Good skills with the Linux CLI and computer networking
Basic experience with PLC (e.g. Siemens Logo)
Good command of the English language (English is the company language)
Excellent team player capabilities to promote open communication and ensure mutual understanding and cooperation between all stakeholders as well as excellent interpersonal skills
a “Do-what-it-takes” attitude
If you are interested and have the right qualifications then please forward your motivation and resume by clicking the ‘reageer op deze vacture’ button on the page. If you have any questions please contact us. You can find our contact details on the page. We hope to hear from you soon!