The Test Coordinator/analyst is an independent critical thinking part of a multidisciplinary project team who likes to be in a software development environment that is both exciting and demanding. The work takes place in the south of Limburg where revolutionary solutions in the field of video processing for international clients are being pursued. These video processing products are currently developed and have now been sold to the first customers. The following steps are professionalizing the further development, implementation and support of the product.
The tasks of the Test Coordinator / Analyst will consist of setting up a test kit, test preparation, test performance, progress report and communication on test activities within the multidisciplinary project team. Primarily, the Test Coordinator / Analyst is the only tester. When necessary, the testing team can be further expanded. The position requires engagement of at least 32 hours per week.
• Minimal bachelor degree;
• Test Engineer and Test Manager Certified to ISTQB / tmap;
• Thorough knowledge of software testing methods and test management (including test strategy, risk taxation);
• Knows and uses the processes, procedures and systems relevant to its field of study;
• Extensive experience in applying test techniques to set up test cases and managing findings;
• Knowledge and experience with relevant tooling;
• Minimum five years experience in testing soft-, but also hardware (for example, a barcode scanner);
• Minimum three years experience in setting up testcases and testprocedures
• experienced in working in an Agile environment;
• Good communicator in both Dutch and English (oral and written);
• Ability to monitor customer needs and results, including busy and tight deadlines;
• Is analytical and organizational;
• Able to apply pragmatic test behavior and anticipate any surprising situations.